Together for the region and beyond: The University of Vechta takes responsibility and makes its contribution to containing the coronavirus. In order to comply with hygiene regulations and minimum distances, we work both in home office and on campus in accordance with the current situation.
Due to the transition period, the Graduate Centre currently cannot offer any personal consultations. You can reach us preferably via email or phone. We will take care of your enquiry as quickly as possible and are also happy to offer you consultation appointments via phone or web conference. We empty our post office box on campus at least once a week during restricted regular service so that documents received can be processed.
Thank you for your understanding!
The University Executive Board has adopted a decision on compensatory support for qualification phases of junior researchers due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
People who, between 1 March 2020 and 31 March 2021,
- are employed at the University of Vechta with the purpose of academic qualification (posts for supporting junior researchers (FwN post))
- or are receiving or have received a scholarship from the Committee for Research and Support for Junior Researchers (KFN completion scholarship),
can apply for an extension of their employment or scholarship of up to 6 months.
Before applying, the applicant should consult with the supervisor of the qualification process. This form is to be used for application.
The University Executive Board decided on 12 May 2020 that, in exceptional circumstances and where participants are particularly affected, disputations may also be held as a web conference. The relevant faculties are responsible for the organization.
- 254 KB Fragebogen im Coronavirus-Verdachtsfall (German)
- 275 KB Questionnaire on suspicion of infection with the coronavirus (English)
- 2 MB Hygiene and infection prevention plan of the University of Vechta (German)
- 139 KB Reporting process for employees in case of suspected or confirmed coronavirus infection (German)
- 150 KB Reporting process for students in case of suspected or confirmed coronavirus infection (German)
- 771 KB Pandemic plan of the University of Vechta (German)
- 122 KB Risk group definitions (German)