According to the Lower Saxony Higher Education Act (NHG), the universities of Lower Saxony have the duty to inform the public about the fulfilment of their tasks. The Forschungsbericht (research report), which is usually published annually, lists all publications and newly started research projects as well as completed doctorates and habilitations.
Here, you can download the current and older research reports of the University of Vechta as pdf files (in German).
- 26 MB Forschungsbericht 2019
- 3 MB Forschungsbericht 2018
- 2 MB Forschungsbericht 2017
- 22 MB Forschungsbericht 2016
- 22 MB Forschungsbericht 2015
- 3 MB Forschungsbericht 2014
- 2 MB Forschungsbericht 2013
- 2 MB Forschungsbericht 2012
- 917 KB Forschungsbericht 2010 bis 2011
- 1 MB Forschungsbericht 2009
- 1 MB Forschungsbericht 2007 bis 2008
- 985 KB Forschungsbericht 2006
- 2 MB Forschungsbericht 2003 bis 2005
- 2 MB Forschungsbericht 1998 bis 2002
The contents of the research reports are listed according to the structural units of the institutes that existed until 2015 and then further down according to subjects and persons. Due to the restructuring of the university, the research report 2015 was structured according to departments with their respective subjects as well as according to institutes. Information is provided primarily on the main research interests of the individual researchers as well as on ongoing, newly approved projects, publications and completed doctorates and habilitations that fall within the respective period. Since 2017, as the university was restructured again, the reports have been structured according to faculties and the associated academic subjects.
In order to facilitate search, a list of persons is available at the end of each pdf file. The search feature of the Adobe Acrobat Reader (Ctrl + F) can also be used (keywords, names, etc.).