International exchange is not only important for studying or teaching, but also a precondition for high-ranking research and innovation. That is the reason why the internationalisation of teaching and research has an important role at the University of Vechta. The University of Vechta is very attractive for students, staff and guests with an international horizon.The University of Vechta stands out due to:
- a focussed range of courses in English
- exchange programmes, stipends and other funding possibilities for incomings and outgoings
- globally connected research and teaching with about 100 international partners
- an economically and culturally attractive environment
- a welcoming culture with international student groups, celebrations and events
The important points of the internationalisation strategy are defined in the university's strategy paper, which is being worked on at the moment. The realisation of the internationalisation strategy is coordinated and supported by the International Department. The brochure of the internationalization strategy can be found here (Brochure on internationalization strategies, PDF 15.875 KB).