Job Offer for Student Assistants
40, or 20 hours a month (10,23 Euro per hour, currently)
Empirical educational research is an interdisciplinary field that deals with the prerequisites, processes and outcomes of education throughout the life span. The working unit Empirical Educational Research (Prof. Dr. Karin Zimmer) currently teaches the fundamentals of empirical research methods. The research focuses on the use of scientific evidence in politics, administration and practice as well as the scientifically founded development and testing of educational activities.
We are currently looking for students from the 3rd semester onward for our work team. We can offer up to four student assistantships.
Support the on-going work of the unit in teaching and research. Tasks may include supporting:
· Preparation of information, presentations and publications
· Literature research, administration and documentation
· Contribution to courses and supervision of examinations
· Organization and administration related to the unit’s research work
· Interest in and commitment to your work
· Team-mindedness, precise and reliable mode of working
· Socially competent communication (oral and written)
· Good German skills are an advantage (but not required)
· Varied activities
· Insight into the teaching and research work of the work unit
· A good working atmosphere
· Opportunity for acting independently, while being part of our team
Please send your application (motivation letter, CV, school leaving certificate, current Leistungsnachweis of Universität Vechta) to karin.zimmer[at]uni-vechta[dot]de.
For further questions do not hesitate to contact me.